Welcome to my blog! I’m Katrina, and I’m currently a high school student who loves books. Particularly YA fiction.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve always loved books. I love reading and I love book collecting.
Recently, I was inspired by the booktube community to start a book blog, and since then, I’ve been putting it off until now! And I’m so glad to have a platform where I can talk about books :)
Since this is my first post, here’s some fun facts about me:
- I love reading. That’s a given since I made this blog.
- I’m also a music lover. I’ll listen to almost anything from classical to musical theatre (which I’m currently obsessed with) and pop music. Mention anything Taylor Swift related and I’ll come running.
- I love travelling, and documenting my travels through pictures. Recently, I acquired a DSLR (which I’m still learning how to use), so expect
somea lot of pictures in my blogs.
- I don’t like anything horror related – I’m happy to read/watch anything as long as it doesn’t involve horror. It’s terrifying.
- I love sweet chilli things, but I can’t tolerate it very well. Some say it’s an acquired taste, but we’ll see.
- I’m a social media addict. You can find me almost anywhere on the internet – my social links are on the sidebar (shameless self-promotion)
So there’s a few facts about me! I’ll be posting at least once a week on this blog (I’m still working out the details), so keep an eye out here!