Review requests are currently OPEN.
Kaleidoscope Of Books is primarily a YA review book blog. However, from time to time, there may be features or reviews of middle-grade and/or adult books. On occasion, I may also post other discussion posts that book related or personal.
All thoughts posted on this blog are mine.
I am more than happy to receive review copies of books from publishers, and on occasion, indie authors as well.
I prefer reading:
- Fantasy/Urban fantasy
- Historical Fiction
I will not review any of the following:
- Crime/horror/thriller fiction
- Non-fiction (with the exception of some biographies/autobiographies)
Other things to consider:
- It may take some time to post my review of a certain book, especially if I am busy. However, if you require a book to be reviewed by a certain date, please clearly state in your request.
- Physical books are preferred, although I will also accept e-copies of books. If it is a e-review copy, it will have to be compatible with apple devices (.epub files).
- I am based in Australia, so please keep in mind that this is where all books will need to be sent.
- I will reject request if I’m certain that I will not be able to review them, especially if they fall outside my preferred genres or if I’m busy.
If you would like to submit a review request, you can contact me through email which is available through my contact page. Please include title, author, synopsis and any additional information in your request.